Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Indian resturants  (Read 1234 times)

Offline pilgrim

• Doing Gods Work
Indian resturants
« on: September 29, 2017 »
  • Publish
  • Not that long ago we had just one Indian restaurant, just up from the Bamboo Bar. Then one opened in Porto Santiago. Then another opposite hotel Barcello. And now we have Babu in Playa Arena. I think this may be one too many!

Offline magsnmike

• Old Hand
    Re: Indian resturants
    « Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017 »
  • Publish
  • The one near the Bamboo once it changed hands went completely down hill. OK if you want a plate of salt. Maya opposite the Barcelo Santiago is a delight.  We have eaten there several times and never been disappointed. Good food at a good price and a pleasant environment.  Not been to the new one Babu.  Went to Bobbys which we did not rate at all, seemed to be no more than a microwaved plate of food.   Given the distance between all 3 areas I do not think there are too many. 

Offline Shifnalgirl

• regular contributor
    « Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017 »
  • Publish
  • We too liked Mayas but last week we ordered a delivery and they have raised the prices by 25% so our curries would have been 10 euros each and then you have got to add your rice etc. on I think this is too much. So we will try the new one. I agree I think the area has reached full capacity for Indian restaurants they may not all survive the test of time!

Offline turtlelyn

• regular contributor
    « Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017 »
  • Publish
  • the new  restaurant BOMBAYBUE PLAYA  ARENA NOT OPEN YET ,THEY SAY 1ST WEEK IN OCTOBER  , I WOULD GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO GET GOING TEETHING PROBLEMS ETC  THEN I WILL TRY THEM , any think like the one in las americas its good

Offline Georgie

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017 »
  • Publish
  • Does anyone one of them do a delivery takeaway direct to your apartment please

Offline blaggers

• regular contributor
    « Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017 »
  • Publish
  • Don't bother with the one near the Bamboo Bar as it's very poor and we ordered a takeaway which we waited ages for and then half the order was missing!  Not going back and I personally do not like the owner! Will try the others next time.

Offline turtlelyn

• regular contributor
    « Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017 »
  • Publish
  • bobbys will  come to your apartment  and its very good