« on: June 10, 2020 »
Advertisement
Are there any statues being pulled down in tenerife

I find it sad that Winston's statue has been defaced in london

Offline pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
Re: Statues
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020 »
Maybe the fisherwoman on the Lidl roundabout should be torn down, I find it quite sexist as it depicts a female from past times being used to move fish so some people can eat! Please Please roll it down the hill and chuck it in the harbour.

Offline nophead

• Old Hand
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020 »
What about the dagger at the next roundabout? Must offend somebody. Stick it where the sun doesn't shine!

Offline Sangriaman

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020 »
Maybe the fisherwoman on the Lidl roundabout should be torn down, I find it quite sexist as it depicts a female from past times being used to move fish so some people can eat! Please Please roll it down the hill and chuck it in the harbour.

Oh dear pilgrim ,say it isn’t so ! You haven’t become WOKE, have you ?

Offline Georgie

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020 »
The fisherwomen statue is not being taken down

It's just being renamed the fisherperson

Offline Georgie

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020 »
And please don't mention the dark sand on los gigantes beach

It could all kick off

Offline Georgie

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020 »
I hear paddy's will have to change their name

Due to social issues

Offline pilgrim

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020 »
These BLM marches and riots here and in the states are being led by white Marxists. You just need to see news footage. These Marxists have hijacked the black movement for their own ends. And the mob expect to do what they want and get away with it. This is since Cressida I had a brain once head of the Met last year didn't stop Extinction Rebellion from blocking London's roads and transport system leading to a nightmare for commuters, home owners and anybody going about their business. I feel sorry for all the decent black people who I know are embarrassed about it all. I for instance was in Brixton today on a job, where incidentally I was born. And attended the same primary school as David Bowie, who lived opposite me and my family at No. 40 Stansfield Road.
These Marxists have lost everything in recent years! Corbyn  Brexit  and gained Boris and Donald! And they can't stand it! So they have hijacked the peaceful Black movement.
I think they have ensured that Trump will get a further 4 years in office. What happens is people will now get more entrenched in their views and those who were a bit flaky about voting Trump will for sure vote for him again. We have seen the same over here. Bad luck Marxists.

Offline pilgrim

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2020 »
I put in Cressida D i c k but for some reason the software has altered it! But that is her surname!

Offline nophead

• Old Hand
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020 »
Yes the forum software seems to replace words it thinks are rude with an insult to the author.