Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Date for your diary  (Read 947 times)

Offline blarer

Date for your diary
« on: April 17, 2020 »
Advertisement
Date for your diary, Los Gigantes Carnaval 2021, 26 February 2021. Something to look forward to.

Offline nophead

Re: Date for your diary
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020 »
We would normally be there but rumours are we will be social distancing until a vaccine is found, so it doesn't seem likely,

Offline blarer

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020 »
I think you're right, can't see any international travel until there is a vaccine.

Offline pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020 »
Just take up smoking, seems to protect the person, as yet no one knows why!

Offline nophead

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020 »
I think the opposite is true. A lot of Chinese men have died and a possible reason given was that a lot of them smoke. I also heard smoking increases the chance of it making you seriously ill by a large percentage.

Offline pilgrim

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020 »
Your wrong, in fact it was the Chinese who first highlighted this odd phenomena! 40% of Chinese men smoke, but male smokers only account for 13% of the deaths.
They have found the same to be in the USA.
I don't think we have statistics yet for Europe.

Offline nophead

Offline unhappy

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020 »
God help us, not you Pilgrim you don't work for him anymore, this is going along the virus thread, very soon we will have a graph & as for using the USA as an example did you get permission from Herr Trump.

Smoking KILLS full stop.

Offline pilgrim

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020 »
Nophead, your correct with that government link ! Well done!
Governments used to be scared of the people, now it seems people are scared of the government!
Sounds like your "Digging for Britain" well done again and keep in that safety trench!
Open your mind, read the free press, and look at the open internet.
If I were an air born virus, why would I attack someone's smelly smoke filled respiratory system, when there is a nice clear one close by to invade!

ps: don't forget the graph

Offline pilgrim

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2020 »
unhappy, I agree smoking kills. I gave up 30 years ago, and maybe it saved my life!
I like Trump for his basic, remedial honesty. He is just a female Thatcher, with almost as nice hair.
The government also have never said, that people who drink alcohol live longer than teetotallers.

Offline nophead

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020 »
The "open and free internet" is full of conspiracy theories and crackpot remedies for covid19 and everything else. A lot of people actually believe it is caused by 5G!

Not sure what you mean by "digging". I hurt my back in the last Calima, so my wife has been doing the digging this year. We are still living off last years produce.

Offline nophead

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020 »
Well it seems that having nicotine in your bloodstream may reduce the chance of getting Covid19 but if you do get it then you stand a much higher chance of dying due to your lungs being shot.