Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Juan Carlos  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Davymar

Re: Juan Carlos
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2020 »
Advertisement
Georgie, you have Never been able to sit outside!

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2020 »
Davymar ..... You're quite wrong ... until four or five years ago there was seating available outside. Not sure why they stopped but suspect it had something to do with the staff having to carry plates of food up and down three fairly precarious steps ....This was also before they got the Michelin star. A little apology to georgie might be appropriate ...

Offline cs

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2020 »
Thanks for the review Pilgrim, now we know For certain that we donít need to add it to our list of places that we must go to one day

Offline losgiganteskid

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2020 »
Davymar ..... You're quite wrong ... until four or five years ago there was seating available outside. Not sure why they stopped but suspect it had something to do with the staff having to carry plates of food up and down three fairly precarious steps ....

.........and the fact that the area where the seating was seemed to be used as a dogs toilet during the daytime !!
I wanted to be the Cincinnati Kid - but couldn't spell it

Offline linda

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2020 »
We sat outside quite a few years ago now.

Offline Davymar

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2020 »
Davymar ..... You're quite wrong ... until four or five years ago there was seating available outside. Not sure why they stopped but suspect it had something to do with the staff having to carry plates of food up and down three fairly precarious steps ....This was also before they got the Michelin star. A little apology to georgie might be appropriate ...

I still never remember the seating outside, never the less, in true repentant fashion, i shall flail my back with a rusty toilet chain! :)

Offline janey

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2020 »
There was always dining outside at juan carlos until he got his michelin star.  it then became indoors only. i think he got his star about 4 years ago.