Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 944 times)

Offline Edward Bear

Marriage
« on: October 29, 2019 »
Advertisement
After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came to see a therapist. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.
On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I go fishing."

Offline susieq22

Re: Marriage
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019 »
Edward bear brilliant xx

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019 »
Nice one Mr Bear ...

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019 »
Thanks for the chuckle Edward xx

ClairSHamlett

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019 »
My wife and I are excited for the vacation we've booked in Spain and definitely we will go to the Canary. Tenerife is one of our eyeing place for our 1st stop  There so many thing we want to do from a page we've read (LINK).I wanted to know if you have experience traveling to this wonderful Island.