Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Dialprix supermarket  (Read 1092 times)

Offline White Rose

• regular contributor
Dialprix supermarket
« on: October 20, 2019 »
Advertisement
I have noticed there is a new supermarket where if memory serves me right the perfume shop was located.  Can anyone tell me if it is on par with Lidl and Hyperdino?
Many thanks.

Offline pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
Re: Dialprix supermarket
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019 »
it's great, love it. For such a small space it has everything! Even fresh veg and salad is marvellous.
Hope simple simon and harrods can survive it!

Offline White Rose

• regular contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019 »
Thank you. That is good to know. We are coming out at the end of November for Christmas and it is the nearest one to  the apartment. Will save a lot of long distance carrying!
Thanks again for the  quick reply.

Offline blaggers

• regular contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019 »
Things are a bit dearer than Lidl especially the beer and spirits but great for getting your essentials on arrival.  They have lovely fresh bread. We used it quite a bit if we had been down the harbour or the Oasis before we went back to the apartment.  We too hope it doesn't hit the other shops but on our last visit, we found that Simple Simons stock was very low and couldn't get what we wanted. 

Offline VictorM

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019 »
If you want any particular item, then all you need to do is ask and they will do their best to provide.  Most of their stock is provided by Iceland, I believe.

Offline pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019 »
Bleedin ell that's quite far away!

Offline ShermanDic

• ShermanDicAQ
Dialprix supermarket
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019 »
I asked the man who does my shopping for me if hed be good enough to pick me up a packet of Pearl Barley. He asked a woman in the supermarket if they stocked it and the reply was, "ugh, is that sweets ?". The woman got two more of her coven from "out the back" and they both asked if Pearl Barley is sweets.