Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Georgie  (Read 2749 times)

Offline SandyLea

Georgie
« on: March 14, 2018 »
Advertisement
It's gone very quiet without postings from Georgie and I kind of miss  him/her. I hope he's not been frightened off for good by some people.

Offline Mary

Re: Georgie
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018 »
This board does go quiet from time to time and always has done, and although it is down on postings since Georgie stopped the endless verbal diarrhoea, Iím afraid Iím in the thank god for that camp.

Offline janey

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018 »
i'm in marys camp.

Offline will

• Old Hand
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018 »
At least the weather has improved since the cooler start to the year.If Georgie is at the Sombrero Apts. he must at least be happy with the temperature and hopefully the upgrade to the complex.

Offline SandyLea

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018 »
I hear that only some of the apartments have been refurbished, will, is this correct?

Offline lesleygee

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018 »
Someone will correct me if I'm am wrong but as far as I'm aware the majority of the apartments have been leased through Thomas Cook, these ones have been refurbished. The best apartments though, (pool/seaview), have been retained by Pedro and Juan.

Offline will

• Old Hand
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018 »
Recently I have had quite a few conversations with quests at the apartments and,as it has been over the years
the overall opinion has been good.I believe only once have I heard a negative comment.

Offline lesleygee

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018 »
We stayed there on five occasions, they are good apartments and obviously in a nice central location, we met a lot of nice people over the years who go to LG at the same time as us every year. The gardens are immaculate too.

Online pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019 »
Georgie, you have been prolific today, why this sudden outburst. I am pleased to see it, as this forum has been quiet lately. Well done, 1E one pint today at happy hour! They should have called it Blotto Hour.
Goodnight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2019 »
Mary and Janey sorry to upset you both

It is a key information point for us who do not live there

Unless I have totally missed the meaning of your message

Do you both have the stomach bug and what knowledge of the local area have you brought to this forum

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2019 »
Georgie, are you in some sort of time warp as you are contacting people who posted over a year ago. I really think that the best way to find out all this information is to come to LG and take a walk around.  You really do ask some questions over and over again. For heavens sake get a life!

Offline Georgie

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019 »
You use this website as a chat forum

Go down the bar and let us know about los gigantes please

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2019 »
georgie, I do not drink alcohol so seldom use bars. Nearly always have a clear head.