Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: What's that sticking out your bottom ????  (Read 307 times)

Offline losgiganteskid

What's that sticking out your bottom ????
« on: December 30, 2018 »
A man goes to the Doctors complaining of a sore bot bot - "go behind the screen and drop your trousers and pants and bend over" - says the Doc

Upon a close examination the Doctor says "you've got something sticking out your bottom" and proceeds to pull out a £10 note, that in turn shows another piece of paper - "that's a £50 note" says the Doctor - then another £10 note appears followed by a couple of £20 notes.

This goes on for a few minutes with more and more £5, £10, £20 and £50 notes coming from the rear end

The Doctor then says "Well - that seems to be the lot, there's no more money protruding" - "thanks very much" says the man - "can you count it Doc and see how much there is ?"

The Doctor is counting and after a few minutes exclaims - " you have £1990"

To which the man says - "Thanks Doc - but I told you when I came in I wasn't feeling 2 grand"
I wanted to be the Cincinnati Kid - but couldn't spell it

Offline Georgie

Re: What's that sticking out your bottom ????
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018 »
There was 16 on line today and all anyone can tell is jokes

We are trying to promote how lovely los gigantes is and people read the slagging off of certain board members

How sad

Offline Davymar

• Old Hand
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018 »
Georgie, i have not been one to call you, i have tried to have a light hearted banter with you, but you need to face some facts, when newbies come on here asking for advice, the members fall over backwards offering advice, trips out, restaurants, bus timetables and trips worth seeing etc, there has always been good advice given from experienced Los Gig visitors, so, you keep telling people you have been visiting for years, yet you never offer any advice at all, you keep asking mind numbing questions, where can i get a pizza, where can i catch a bus, you should know all the answers by now, but you appear not to, if i came on here next week and asked a question about something, i can almost guarantee that someone would help me, simply because i do not keep asking the same questions, plus i am prepared to share my knowledge with others, i am not having a pop at you, sit back and have a look at what you have posted, try to post YOUR experiences, where you ate, what it cost, where you visited, try to add something to the forum and not rubbing people up the wrong way.  anyway Georgie, a happy new year to you ;D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018 by Davymar »

Offline Tanemera

• Juan Tanemera
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018 »
Well said and very fair Davymar.  I gave up even looking at the forum because of the inane posts from one person in particular who has now taken to being rude and insulting to anyone who objects to him. Now we have more cr*p comments in the "Let's Have a Laugh" section (not aimed you Davymar!).
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018 by Tanemera »

Offline angiebabes

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018 »
In the spirit of “peace on earth and good will to all men”, HAPOY NEW YEAR and thanks for the informative posts during the year.

In the spirit of “bar humbug” please GEORGIE get a life, find someone to love you, emigrate, lose your internet connection, try contributing instead of asking, adopt a tarantula - but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE THIS FORUM ALONE. Amen.

Offline pilgrim

• Doing Gods Work
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018 »
Captain Pizza - anyone tried or recommend, are they open tonight, cos closed at the moment.

Offline Davymar

• Old Hand
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018 »
I believe they open at 7pm, not tried them personally  ;D

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019 »
It's a good job that georgie didn't ask pilgrims question ..... he would have received more than new year greetings I'm sure ........

Offline Mary

• Old Hand
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019 »
Pilgrim just enjoys a good stir and doesn’t need a spoon!

Offline cs

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019 »
Well said Davymar, completely agree and can I also say that I enjoy reading the jokes, please keep them coming

Offline Davymar

• Old Hand
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019 »
I am too annoyed for words at the moment, its 2 months away from Pancake Tuesday, yet the shops are selling Flour Eggs and Lemons already!

Offline Mary

• Old Hand
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019 »
And shock horror Easter eggs 🤣🤣