Author Topic: Pizza  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Georgie

Pizza
« on: November 23, 2018 »
Who does the best seafood pizza in the local area

Offline Edward Bear

Re: Pizza
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018 »
Georgie, how long have you been coming out here and did you never go out  ? For heavens sake !

Offline Mary

• Old Hand
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018 »
Well said Mr Bear, I had to restrain myself yesterday, because my reply would probably have brought the wrath of the minders. You are very polite.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018 »
Things change ??

So everything is the same

Wow you must be in a time warp and all restaurants are the same

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018 »
Georgie you really can be a pain in the nether regions. Get a life .

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018 »
Mr Bear & Mary ...... maybe you need to check your blood pressure regulary.....why do georgie's posts bother you to the extent that you have to be quite offensive in response? Other people make some absolutely ridiculus comments without being attacked. Perhaps you feel a need to protect people from him?
Mr Bear I am an absolute fan of your jokes by the way ... keep them coming...

Offline Mary

• Old Hand
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018 »
Thankyou for your concern Frogeddy, but my blood pressure is perfectly fine, I have no desire to protect anyone, unlike you.

I would ask why you feel the need to act as a minder to an internet troll?

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018 »
frogeddy, I have no axe to grind with your goodself however you must find it rather strange that someone who has been a member for such a short time has so many posts of which some are quite inane.
As an aside I am pleased that you enjoy the occasional funny and I thank you for that.

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018 »
Mr Bear ... I agree with your description of georgie's posts .. and i admit that my response is often 'Oh no, not again!' ... but I accept it as 'just georgie' and understand that he/she is as entitled as anyone to use this as long as they do not set out to offend or insult. Although some of his posts are quite ridiculous I do not feel they are intended to be offensive.
Mary ....clearly your description of an 'internet troll' is different from mine. I was unaware that I was acting as a 'minder' but I admit that I do dislike bullying in any form, particularly on internet forums where people can hide behind anonimity and distance..please be more accepting.

Offline Mary

• Old Hand
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018 »
Your definition of bullying is as different to mine as being a minder or troll is to you.
Anyone who posts as many times as Georgie is a not a shrinking violet, indeed as Iíve said before I am convinced itís a wind up by a member on this board and I have a very good idea of who it is.
I have no gripe with you,and I do not hide behind a false name, I do however have a great love of a village weíve been coming to since the seventies. This forum has always been a place for information, banter and
Like minded people, but sadly over several months itís been hi jacked by spammers and people who wind up others because they can.
I do not intend to get into a he said she said argument and shall not post again about Georgie, if everyone is happy with endless postings about inane rubbish thatís fine enjoy it.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018 »
Funny really

I only do it for a reason to see what the responses are

How sad

You must never had a pizza

Posted from my villa

Offline unhappy

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018 »
Georgie, Give it a rest, I will say what a lot of people would like to say go and have an argument with one of those double deckers in London or with a bit of luck find another holiday resort you can bore.

Offline pilgrim

• Doing Gods Work
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018 »
Unhappy, why don't you give it a rest. You have been banging on for years about your unfair letting problems. Never has anyone been rude to you about the monotony. Leave Georgie alone.

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2018 »
Pilgrim ....you took the words right out of my mouth.......

Offline EllenandRichard

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2018 »
Georgie is going to love this - just what he/she wants

Offline Mary

• Old Hand
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2018 »
Ellen and Rishard you are so right, typical troll

Offline SandyLea

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018 »
This has all become very childish. If you don't like Georgie's questions, just ignore them. There's no need to be rude to him.

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018 »
Mary ..... what happened the last paragraph of your post on 25th november?...

Offline Mary

• Old Hand
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018 »
I reconsidered, itís as simple as that Frogeddy, I decided that I wonít be bullied into not speaking up when I disagree with certain comment, and if you donít like it just scroll past.

Offline unhappy

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2018 »
pilgrim, what planet are you on this time??? I suggest you try specsavers to help you read the posts, at no time have i mentioned the illegal letting on my last post or is it just you senility. You and georgie would make the ideal couple.

Offline pilgrim

• Doing Gods Work
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2018 »
Unhappy, read my post again, this time in an non senile way with glasses.
Maybe then you may understand, but maybe not!

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2018 »
Pilgrim ...I wouldn't count on it....

Offline unhappy

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2018 »
pilgrim, again you have lost the plot, my posts on the illegal letting which I have not posted for over a year you described as monotone.

The posts were to warn people about the dangers and possible consequences of letting. Unlike you most of my posts try to be informative or asking for information unlike what is on next week's pizza.

If you like monotonous posts that's fine, I just have to realise the level of intelligence I am dealing with when you and georgie post.

Offline lesleygee

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2018 »
Anyway..... to answer the question, I love Fettucines for pizza.  Although I haven't had a seafood one.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2018 »
Lesleygee

Thanks for your advice

I will try the pizza and thank you

Offline pilgrim

• Doing Gods Work
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2018 »
Unhappy, I found out years ago not to get involved in an argument with any sort of moronic idiot.
Because they will eventually just drag you down to their own unfortunate level.
This being the case, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

God bless.

Offline magsnmike

• Old Hand
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2018 »
Bodeguita's pizzas are lovely.  I am sure they will make you one with seafood on.

Offline Davymar

• Old Hand
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2018 »
Unhappy, I found out years ago not to get involved in an argument with any sort of moronic idiot.
Because they will eventually just drag you down to their own unfortunate level.
This being the case, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

As the saying goes, ..never play chess with a Pigeon, it will crap all over the board, then strut about as though it had won! ;D

Offline Georgie

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2018 »
Like previous post about arriving late and buying fish and chips

When we arrive late the food at el ancla for their sea food or tuna and onion hits the spot

Offline Davymar

• Old Hand
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2018 »
The problem we have found with El Ancla, we have had some good, some bad meals, but if they are quiet at 9.00 pm they start attempting to get people to leave, in a rush sort of way, we don't like that!