Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Edificio apartments  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Georgie

Edificio apartments
« on: August 10, 2018 »
Advertisement
Does anyone know where these apartments are located and are they any good and do they have a tourist licence to hire out

Offline unhappy

Re: Edificio apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018 »
Georgie, It sounds like you are considering purchasing a property again & you are looking to rent it, my advice to you is DO NOT.

Having had the experience of the courts in Tenerife concerning letting I would advise anybody not to buy to let until the Courts and the Government agree the new laws.

At the moment the Government under pressure from Ashotel the Hotel lobby won't agree with the Courts & it could take some time to sort it out.

Until it is sorted out buyer beware min fine 13,800.00 first offence, second offence 30,000.00.

I have already posted the list of tourist licenced complexes in the area, you can get this by going onto the tourist office site, but buyer beware again these will have a sole agent who can charge you anything they like & as I said at EMP 40% & 60% one month only allowed for friends & family. 

Offline cs

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018 »
Edificio what?

Edificio is Spanish for building (ie apartment block) so there must be a name after Edificio eg Edificio Plaza, Edificio Atlantico

Offline Georgie

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018 »
Eva the website says

Thank you

Offline Davymar

Offline Georgie

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018 »
That is it

Where is it located please  ,,,xx

Offline unhappy

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018 »
It is located at the top of LG the yellow buildings on the right hand side just before you go down the one way road by the skeleton building, it is located right on the road with shops underneath.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018 »
Thank you I think I know where you mean