Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Los gigantes hotel closure.  (Read 6359 times)

Offline janey

Re: Los gigantes hotel closure.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2018 »
Advertisement
I have been told by someone who works at the hotel that it is hoped that the hotel will only be closed for 1 month, not 3 months that was first planned.

I have some clients due to stay in the Los Gigantes Hotel mid August, they have been offered Adeje as there is nothing available in this area.  They are not happy as they booked months ago, but they have accepted.  They now have to hire a car to get to Los Gigantes!!!

did the person from the hotel know what the problem was?  we hear so many different chinese whispers.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2018 »
Or make a claim through fsos who are the government compensation  scheme that people used for the PPI miss selling

That will cause a reaction

alder194

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2018 »
Hi can someone please confirm that this hotel your talking about is the Holiday village by First choice? I stumbled across this page and rang first choice just now but they are saying the hotel is open. I am due to travel Next thursday with my hubby and son. Thanks

Offline linda

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2018 »
No it's not the one your talking about is Costa Los gigantes .

Offline White Rose

• regular contributor
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2018 »
Wondering if anyone there at the moment can let me know if the work has started and if it's noisy.  I'm  a little worried because the apartment we have booked overlooks the hotel  and we are due to arrive in two weeks.
Thanks

Offline VictorM

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2018 »
The hotel is said to be re-opening Sept 3rd or 5th. Due to close again in May, I have heard.  Not noisy where I live.

Offline White Rose

• regular contributor
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2018 »
Thank you. That's  really good to know.  I wouldn't  have liked it to sound like a building site.

Wile E Coyote

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2018 »
Wondering if anyone there at the moment can let me know if the work has started and if it's noisy.  I'm  a little worried because the apartment we have booked overlooks the hotel  and we are due to arrive in two weeks.
Thanks
I'm sitting, looking at it now. There is a skip on the car park and some work is going on but not that noisy. The village itself seems quieter than usual but cars parked everywhere so I assume it's the "local" holidays.

Offline Tussin

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2018 »
Any update on the hotel ?

Offline Georgie

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2018 »
Must be open our friends booked yesterday with tui for this December

Offline linda

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2018 »
It is fully operational