Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Loro Parque and Siam Park  (Read 1524 times)

Asm1990

Loro Parque and Siam Park
« on: June 23, 2018 »
Advertisement
Hi there, Iím staying in Los Gigantes from 14-21 July.

I was looking for advice on transport from Los Gigantes to Siam Park.
Iíve read there is a 473 and 477 bus service from Los Gigantes to Costa Adeje/Los Cristianos but was wondering if there are many bus stops in Los Gigantes that this bus picks up from?
How frequent are the 473 or 477 buses from Los Gigantes and when do they normally return from Costa Adeje/Los Cristianos?

Any help would be appreciated as the Tenerife bus websites arenít very clear.

Offline AWOL

• Old Hand
Re: Loro Parque and Siam Park
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018 »
Hi,

The bus is about every 30 mins or so starting about 6am and finishing at 11.30 pm. Depends on where your staying but bus stops are well placed. You will soon find the station (Tipsy Terrace) in LG.

Suggest take a tour to Loro Park but can be done on Titsa starting at 8.30 dep.

Enjoy

Offline blarer

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018 »
Try the Loro Park Express. Local pick ups then direct to Loro Park. Can be booked in most places that book tours. I booked mine at the tour place below the tourist office in Playa de la Arena. A very good deal for coach to Loro Park with entry included.

Wessito

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018 »
I think what you guys offer is good for me.

Offline VictorM

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018 »
If he, next door to Tipsy Terrace, Jesus is open he sells Loro Parque express tickets as do others in Los Gigantes.

Wile E Coyote

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018 »
In the news - "Thomas Cook axes trips to... Loro Parque where killer whales are captive. Thomas Cook will stop offering tickets... in its holidays from next summer."

Aaaahhh...the good old days when it was a parrot park, when it cost a few Pesetas to get in and you could feed them. Now you need to re-mortgage and if you search hard enough you can find some parrots.