Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Exchange Rate  (Read 1531 times)

gaz

Exchange Rate
« on: May 22, 2018 »
Advertisement
I drove past the perfume shop in Playa la Arena opposite the Paparazzi Bar the other day and there was a sign outside saying best exchange rates and no commission has anyone checked the rates to see if this is true

Offline el presidente

Re: Exchange Rate
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018 »
gaz
My advice is to avoid this place. Nothing is cheap or genuine.
Stick to Jesus in Los G

gaz

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018 »
Cheers

Offline AWOL

• Old Hand
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018 »
Or the exchange shop next to Caixa Bank in Playa Arena. We use them and same rate as Jesus.

Wile E Coyote

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018 »
Is The Exchange Office (next to Tipsy Terrace) still the place to go for the best deal?

Offline Mary

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018 »
Hi we always use Jesus, he is usually competitive, you may get a better rate elsewhere but it usually  amounts to cents and it depends how much time you want to use up of your precious holiday, trailing around to save a minimal amount.
It probably costs more in shoe leather trailing around.!

Wile E Coyote

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018 »
Is The Exchange Office (next to Tipsy Terrace) still the place to go for the best deal?
Turns out not if what you've got is AE Euro travel cheques 😠. I've kept them for emergencies but decided to cash them in. No-one, The Exchange Office or banks, will change them. I managed to get some cash from the Santander hole-in-the-wall, I'll have to find out how to cash the cheques when we get home.