Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Coach trip/excursions  (Read 1813 times)

Coldandtired

Coach trip/excursions
« on: February 27, 2018 »
Advertisement
Any round the island trips available from Los Gigantes please? Don’t want to hire a car for this, getting older, let someone else take the strain.

Offline unhappy

Re: Coach trip/excursions
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018 »
I understand that sun holidays do tours they are in PS on the "S" bend known as Spanish corner

Coldandtired

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018 »
Thank you, I know where that is. Didn’t there used to be one in LG though, on the hill coming down , a travel agents maybe. Long time since I’ve been.

Ps, your username is as bad as mine, were you having a bad day when you chose it?

Pete

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018 »
Get yourself a Bono card and use the local buses.
 You can see all the island for next to nothing.

Offline magsnmike

• Old Hand
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018 »
There is a tourist office down in PS near The Courtyard. 

Offline AWOL

• Old Hand
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018 »
As suggested get a Bono and do it yourself. Really good bus service from LG with connections all over the Island.

You can easily do an around Island trip but do you REALLY want to spend 6 or 7 hours on a bus in one day.

Do a bit of research and do a few trips out and back. Much better way to do it in my opinion.

AWOL

Offline unhappy

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018 »
Coldandtired, a Bono card is good value but you could be stopping at every stop it sounded like you wanted a tour and again Sun holidays do that kind of thing.

As for my username I along with a few others were fined for renting our property, in total it has cost me €18000.00 without any proof whatsoever & because of a legal mistake by a stand in judge on that day I have no redress. ( Spanish justice )

So that is why I chose the name.

Coldandtired

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018 »
I quite understand your username now. I did post a reply but it doesn’t seem to have made it here. It is a very unjust state of affairs, I have read so much about it and there doesn’t seem to be anything you can do. We owned in the 80s for about 6 years, wonderful memories as our children grew up. We had a “revaluation “ just months after buying and had to pay out more money, sold up around 1992 and had some of the sale price “retained”! We got it back about 3 years later,  we love LG but don’t think we will ever own again, anywhere really.
If you look at the uk weather you will understand my user name too.

Coldandtired

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018 »
Found a tour from Los Gigantes, Mr Ticket, just up from Paraiso del Sol restaurant, by the zebra crossing. Very helpful.