Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Tui hotel los gigantes  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Georgie

Tui hotel los gigantes
« on: February 22, 2018 »
Advertisement
Has anyone stayed here and booked full board plus

I am looking for December this year and never heard of this offer and it says nothing on the web site

It is not all inclusive

Offline gladys

• Old Hand
Re: Tui hotel los gigantes
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018 »
Friends of ours did this when it first started. Their comment was that the food was samey for both lunch and dinner. But I think since they did it they have changed the way lunch is taken . You eat off the pool bar menu, not sure if you can have everything on it. Having stayed in the hotel recently a lot of people were doing full board plus which includes beer wine or water with lunch and dinner.

Offline SandyLea

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018 »
Yes, Gladys, everything you say is correct. As you now eat lunch at the pool bar, there always seems to be a wait for tables and you're frowned on if you want more than one drink with your lunch. Better to choose half board Georgie and we still go out to eat every other night as the food at dinner is "samey". Drinks are very reasonably priced though.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018 »
I can imagine asking for more drinks rather than two is not acceptable but you can both queue surely and get 4 or wait for the line to reduce at lunchtime

At dinner do they give you a bottle of house wine or keep topping you up when you have finished

Offline SandyLea

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018 »
In theory, top you up. In practice, you'll be lucky!

Offline javars

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018 »
In theory, top you up. In practice, you'll be lucky!

We stayed half board a few years ago, I really didn't like the experience as visiting LG for us is being out and about for meals etc.

It felt like I was in Groundhog Day