Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Endesa adeje  (Read 2292 times)

ANGIE

Endesa adeje
« on: February 21, 2018 »
Advertisement
Please advise where is the Endesa Office in Adeje? I want totake advantage of the new rates on offer where we can get either two free hours per day or two days per month free. Thanks.

Offline VictorM

Re: Endesa adeje
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018 »
Angie - are you sure you're not 'being had'? Not heard of this offer, but I wish they would spend their money (in fact ours)  on readable panels for the new 'smart' meters.

ANGIE

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018 »
Thanks Victor but my two friends have taken advantage of this offer which isnt advertised generally, but I must admit Iím as sceptical as you! X

Offline Tanemera

• Juan Tanemera
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018 »
It is true.  Google "Endesa, free electricity, Tenerife" for details.

I don't know how the rates compare, or if it is worthwhile for customers who are only here for a few months of the year.  I would be interested to know.

Google "Endesa, Adeje, Tenerife" for their address and map.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018 by Tanemera »

ANGIE

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018 »
Thanks Tamerera

turtlelyn

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018 »
yes it can be done my friend has just done it on line  go on there site in English  ,do it all on line  , saves time trying to find the place

ANGIE

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018 »
Unfortunately the online site freezes when you try to input information either in spanish or english! Hence the request for directions.

ANGIE

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018 »
Just to recap, you have to go to Endesa shop in Adeje to take advantage of this great offer, two hours of your choice free per day or a whole day each month. You need your passport and NIE number, they speak good English, but you cannot do it on line as you have to take out a new contract and sign it.

Thr offer finishes early March.

Offline amibovvered

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018 »
Had "happy Offer" from Endesa for the past 4 months and I did it all on line without going to the office.

ANGIE

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018 »
I am amazed. We were told at the shop yesterday that we  couldnít do it online as we had to sign a new contract. Are you talking about ONE which you can do online? The offer has not been available for four months either????

Offline Shifnalgirl

• regular contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018 »
Angie how long does the offer last for and is there any restrictions or terms to be mindful of? Thanks

ANGIE

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018 »
The offer finishes early March, sorry cant remember the date, its only been an offer for a short time, i think around three months. I havent found anything untoward in the terms. I have to go back to the shop tomorrow with passport and NIE as husband forgot it on friday and the account is in his name! The frustrating thing is driving right by the shop, but unable to get to it without doing three right turns to access the service road on which the shop is sited. Good luck!

Offline Tanemera

• Juan Tanemera
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2018 »
I dropped into the Endesa shop in Adeje today to request an increase in our "potentia" (i.e. the maximum amount of power allowed on my tariff) from 3 kw to 5.75 kw (the most they would allow me).  This was because my new digital meter trips out as soon as I exceed 3 kw (about 13 amps) despite the trip in my apartment being 30 amps.  (When the meter trips it can be reset by switching off the main supply switch in the property and switching on again). The agent persuaded me to change to a new contract with 2 hours per day free (or 1 day per week).  He was very helpful and showed me a graph of our consumption over the past year so we could choose which two hours we have free.  Then he gave us a 5% discount on the new tariff.  I didn't have a chance to compare the various tariffs carefully, but the new one seemed OK.  Sometimes you have to take things on trust.  Three things to watch.....the opening hours are 0900 to 1300, not as shown on the website.  Take a ticket as you enter and choose the option for Contracts.  Parking outside is impossible so best to drive round the block, find a space and park.  I was there for one hour in total.

ANGIE

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2018 »
I too was there today, i went with a friend to sign him up to TEMPO HAPPY with two hours of your choice free. The shop shuts at 3.00 pm not 1.00 pm. I have been three times in two weeks and parked in the service road each time, guess i was lucky! All staff speak English and are so helpful.