Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Muti storey parking  (Read 1670 times)

bernie

Muti storey parking
« on: December 15, 2017 »
Advertisement
Ok I know this topic has been broached before but here goes my grump for the day. Being in Puerto Santiago at this time of year is always difficult finding a parking space so on my second time around searching for somewhere close to Villigia Park I decided I'd would give the multi storey park a go, after all we've been complaining about it long enough not being open. Well I'm sorry folks but here it is. Pulled up to the barrier pressed the button, got ticket and nothing happens, barrier is still down. Machine says to press the button again for a ticket, it is now showing my registration number. So I press again, nothing. Pressed the red button, nothing so reversed out and found a parking place within five minute walking distance to where I wanted to be. I just wanted to say ARRRRRRRRG.

Offline VictorM

Re: Muti storey parking
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017 »
The barrier was faulty yesterday too, though the attendant took my money and gave me an official receipt.  Cost 1.64 Euros for 1 hr 26  minutes!

Won't be doing that again in a hurry!!

To help all people, potential users and traders there, surely the council could/should pay for a certain free period.   It is a private operation but why can't people get their heads together to ensure this place thrives?