Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Getting expensive  (Read 70530 times)

Offline linda

Re: Getting expensive
« Reply #570 on: September 21, 2020 »
Advertisement
Been here since Jan. Village lovely as always though quiet.Come and enjoy paradise.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #571 on: September 21, 2020 »
Nophead

I watched the video thank you

Brought back some great memories but sad to see not a lot of people

Offline Georgie

« Reply #572 on: September 21, 2020 »
What I did notice that was not out of breath

From the marina to the bench by the first supermarket is very steep just pass the clock on the right

Offline Georgie

« Reply #573 on: October 11, 2020 »
I have now lost 3 times holidays deposit this year and give up

Tui have no more cruise next year

How sad

Offline Georgie

« Reply #574 on: October 27, 2020 »
Anyone used wizz air who seem to be taking bookings at a reasonable price

Offline Georgie

« Reply #575 on: November 07, 2020 »
Can someone explain the logic of selling 12 pound flights when they are getting cancelled

And is ibericos closed down which was great quality good prices

Offline nophead

« Reply #576 on: November 07, 2020 »
Don't know the economics of £12 tickets but Ibericos has closed down and so has the Bamboo Patisserie next door. The Bamboo bar is open and quite busy this afternoon when we walked past.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020 by nophead »

Offline unhappy

« Reply #577 on: November 07, 2020 »
Here we go again, one minute he's asking about Wizz Air and the good prices, if he had read my post in MAY he would know the answer.

Then he questions flights being £12.00, I did not set the price, maybe because I can travel any of the 365 days in the year, I can get the deals that he can't.

Also the price was not as he quoted it was £12.10.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #578 on: November 08, 2020 »
Unhappy what is your problem

You are putting off people coming to los gigantes

They might think everyone is a arse@@### like you and you are dragging the area down

Offline Georgie

« Reply #579 on: November 08, 2020 »
Middle England usually go to france and mainland Spain for food

Whereby I love los gigantes and the restaurants

Are you trying to put a downer on the area because maybe you run a business or live in an other area and are jealous

Offline unhappy

« Reply #580 on: November 08, 2020 »
My god, you are a bigger pra?, IDIOT than I thought, I owned property there for 18 years, I spend more time there in 1 year than you do in 5 years, therefore spending a hell of a lot more money than you do.

Yes I live in middle England, the original capital of England, Mercia, not the new capital London, which I believe you live in, and think it is the capital of the world, how sad.

You obviously do not read posts correctly, not surprising, I sold my Company 3 years ago when our son died & I must say for loads of money, Why would I be jealous of you ?.

Providing the travel ban is lifted my wife & myself will be spending 110 days in Tenerife to start with. Then we are off to Australia not sure how many weeks, Business Class of course & then back to Tenerife for a break Sept/Oct & then looking forward to our 3 month winter break in Tenerife 2022 for 3 months.

Offline pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
« Reply #581 on: November 08, 2020 »
Deary me Unhappy, whats wrong with you, your blood pressure must be through the roof, you need a good
drink and a lie down. You won't be seeing ozzie land at your rate!  RELAX..... have a rest.............zzzzzzzzzzz

Offline nophead

« Reply #582 on: November 08, 2020 »
I thought Australia isn't letting anybody in except perhaps kiwis?

Offline unhappy

« Reply #583 on: November 09, 2020 »
Pilgrim, half the year on holiday is relaxing, I don't need a drink for that. I take my blood pressure every day last week the average was 135/78 not bad for a 73 year old.

With your vast knowledge, any advice on arthritis, the vino every day is not helping.

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #584 on: November 09, 2020 »
Pilgrim, half the year on holiday is relaxing, I don't need a drink for that. I take my blood pressure every day last week the average was 135/78 not bad for a 73 year old.

With your vast knowledge, any advice on arthritis, the vino every day is not helping.

Turmeric, thatís the answer unhappy! Does wonders and doesnít detract from the superb red you love!

Offline unhappy

« Reply #585 on: November 09, 2020 »
Thanks I will try it, and nophead I have been called some names, but never a fruit, my wife calls me a fruit & nut case sometimes, when I do things a 21 year old would not tackle, but that is better than sitting on my bum & getting bored.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #586 on: November 09, 2020 »
Hopefully a one way ticket to Australia

You will get deported after 2 days

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #587 on: November 09, 2020 »
Hopefully a one way ticket to Australia

You will get deported after 2 days

Not nice, or called for GEORGIE. Youíve posted some rubbish in your time, if you canít be at least civil, donít bother. This site is designed to help people with genuine queries regarding Los Gigantes and make it easier to live or holiday in these parts. Unhappy has had a rough deal financially in LG plus he has suffered huge personal loss. Give him a break please?

Offline unhappy

« Reply #588 on: November 09, 2020 »
Angiebabes, we must stop meeting like this people will start talking, anyway although only 4 foot nothing & that is my stocking feet, I have meet people like him all my life,  its like water off a duck's back. I just treat them as the idiot's they are.

They must have enjoyed my company in Australia not that long ago, the 6 weeks we spent there visiting family on the Sunshine Coast, then flying to Sydney, then flying up to Carines & the Barrier Reef also diving with the fantastic fish, eat your heart out Georgie they did not send me home, I had a great holiday which you could not afford.

Offline Tanemera

• Juan Tanemera
« Reply #589 on: November 09, 2020 »
"Turmeric, thatís the answer unhappy! Does wonders and doesnít detract from the superb red you love!"

Careful! I tried this last year, Angiebabes, and spent quite a lot of time sitting on the toilet. Apparently it has this effect on some people.

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #590 on: November 09, 2020 »
"Turmeric, thatís the answer unhappy! Does wonders and doesnít detract from the superb red you love!"

Careful! I tried this last year, Angiebabes, and spent quite a lot of time sitting on the toilet. Apparently it has this effect on some people.

Oh no! Iíve been ok and itís helped with my thumbs which give me gip sometimes!

Offline Georgie

« Reply #591 on: November 09, 2020 »
Angiebabes

You are joking or missing the point

I just want to talk about los Gigantes and have been called names

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #592 on: November 09, 2020 »
Angiebabes

You are joking or missing the point

I just want to talk about los Gigantes and have been called names

Iím not joking GEORGIE, for all the time youíve spent in LG your knowledge is extremely limited and your constant repetition of the the same question is boring to be honest. Youíve almost reduced this forum to non functional, a forum I find very informative and helpful, and for that I canít excuse you.

Offline unhappy

« Reply #593 on: November 10, 2020 »
Totally agree. 

Offline AWOL

• Old Hand
« Reply #594 on: November 10, 2020 »
And me.

Offline nophead

« Reply #595 on: November 10, 2020 »
Well there is nothing offensive about a polite question, even if it is repetitive. If you don't know the answer then don't reply rather than hurling insults. I have never encountered such a rude bullying forum before.

Offline unhappy

« Reply #596 on: November 10, 2020 »
Repetitive ? he asked the same question one after the other 7 times without a reply, you would have thought he would have got the hint after the second or third one

No that is hoping for a miracle, the person is as boring as watching paint dry.

Has he ever posted anything informative ? Oh yes he did mention Cyprus, what the hell that's got to do with Los Gigantes or Tenerife, I have no Idea, but you are the expert perhaps you can tell us.

Offline nophead

« Reply #597 on: November 10, 2020 »
I suppose it shows how it could / should be done. I.e. quick tests at the airport instead of impossibly slow and expensive tests checked by hotel staff.

Offline pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
« Reply #598 on: November 10, 2020 »
Someone said Tipsy Terrace and the tennis courts are up for sale!
Unhappy, you said you were looking for an investment, could be ideal for your business acumen!
You being a non drinker would be an ideal landlord, though possibly you may fall out and bar all the customers. Could have Georgie working for you, running the Crazy Golf. And Nophead doing the accounts.
Make mine a double!!

Offline AWOL

• Old Hand
« Reply #599 on: November 10, 2020 »
Well there is nothing offensive about a polite question, even if it is repetitive. If you don't know the answer then don't reply rather than hurling insults. I have never encountered such a rude bullying forum before.

Quite agree about insults but you have only been a member for less then a year so are not bored yet whilst some have been batting off his questions since 2016 when he joined. As stated above it is always a question and I cannot recall constructive advice about LG coming the other way. From someone who has supposedly  been visiting LG for 15 years or so he does not know much. He should be a fountain of knowledge by now.

You can check back on his questions should you get bored!!!!!!