Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Getting expensive  (Read 70686 times)

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
Re: Getting expensive
« Reply #600 on: November 10, 2020 »
Advertisement
Well there is nothing offensive about a polite question, even if it is repetitive. If you don't know the answer then don't reply rather than hurling insults. I have never encountered such a rude bullying forum before.

Quite agree about insults but you have only been a member for less then a year so are not bored yet whilst some have been batting off his questions since 2016 when he joined. As stated above it is always a question and I cannot recall constructive advice about LG coming the other way. From someone who has supposedly  been visiting LG for 15 years or so he does not know much. He should be a fountain of knowledge by now.

Well said AWOL I totally agree. Georgie never offers information, yet claims to have spent years in LG.

You can check back on his questions should you get bored!!!!!!

Offline unhappy

« Reply #601 on: November 10, 2020 »
Pilgrim, you are getting as bad as you know who, not reading posts, I will repeat, having worked for 53 years I am now retired.

Also the last time I invested money in Tenerife it cost me 18000.00 Euro, just about the cost of a double to you, also as for employing the other 2, I could not care how clever you profess to be, I have already said I don't suffer fools, you of course are included in that category.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #602 on: November 10, 2020 »
How can I offer information

In a early post around 100 years ago I said if I am not there my telescope does not pick up local issues

That is why I ask

Offline unhappy

« Reply #603 on: November 10, 2020 »
Is that why you keep asking senile & repetitive questions, you are that old, what did you do when you have  have been coming to LG for the last 15 years ?.

If you have a white stick, please accept my sincere apologies, otherwise get a life, ever thought of posting on JA site

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #604 on: November 10, 2020 »

Clearly YOU CANíT so back off, read the information thatís all over these topics and stop asking inane questions that have been answered time and time again,

Offline Georgie

« Reply #605 on: November 11, 2020 »
Trying to book after the vaccine in April

Prices have gone though the roof

Yes 15 years and loved it and lots of local friends

Offline AWOL

• Old Hand
« Reply #606 on: November 11, 2020 »

Clearly YOU CANíT so back off, read the information thatís all over these topics and stop asking inane questions that have been answered time and time again,

You would not believe the question Georgie has just asked  on the restaurant guide thread, THE BEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MADE MY DAY THIS ONE HAS.

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #607 on: November 11, 2020 »

You would not believe the question Georgie has just asked  on the restaurant guide thread, THE BEST ONE
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MADE MY DAY THIS ONE HAS.

IVE JUST REAd IT AWOL AND COMMENTED BEFORE I READ THIS POST OF YOURS. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Offline AWOL

• Old Hand
« Reply #608 on: November 11, 2020 »
Now Mr Nophead will hopefully understand we are not being rude in the true sense and he may see fit to join our "exclusive" Club. You will know who we are as all our hair has been pulled out :)

Offline unhappy

« Reply #609 on: November 12, 2020 »
Thank god he's coming in April, we are coming home end of March, just think we might have meet him there & been bored in real life face to face.

The prices are expensive then because there is a holiday you plonky.

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #610 on: November 12, 2020 »
Thank god he's coming in April, we are coming home end of March, just think we might have meet him there & been bored in real life face to face.

The prices are expensive then because there is a holiday you plonky.

Hang on Unhappy - he hasnít asked the question about easter yet !!!

Offline unhappy

« Reply #611 on: November 12, 2020 »
Please, please don't encourage him to ask a question about ANYTHING.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #612 on: November 16, 2020 »
Trying to book but the prices are very expensive for next year

Have restaurant prices gone up to cover the loss in revenue  please

Offline nophead

« Reply #613 on: November 16, 2020 »
We haven't noticed any prices going up. Certainly La Bodeguita and El Pescador seem just as good value.

Of course the exchange rate was worse when we arrived but improving.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #614 on: November 17, 2020 »
I for one would not mind the prices going up to fund the local area

Offline nophead

« Reply #615 on: November 17, 2020 »
Given that table occupancy is one or two in each restaurant it would need a massive supplement to cover the loss. We wouldn't be able to afford it!