Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Getting expensive  (Read 49156 times)

Offline SandyLea

Re: Getting expensive
« Reply #360 on: December 14, 2019 »
Advertisement
Pardon? In English please Georgie.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #361 on: January 24, 2020 »
The travel costs for apartments look reasonable this year

Booking through a holiday company or should we use airbnb

Any positive feedback would be appreciated

Offline Georgie

« Reply #362 on: February 25, 2020 »
I know that this is a sad post what with the newspapers talking about the virus in adgeje will this force down prices but put up holiday insurance

Offline Georgie

« Reply #363 on: Yesterday at 06:41 PM »
What is the local view about the virus in adele

Offline nophead

« Reply #364 on: Yesterday at 07:27 PM »
I am glad I am not in Adeje and not in a Hotel!

Offline Georgie

« Reply #365 on: Yesterday at 07:37 PM »
I am not worried as such and hopefully,coming out in April but the flights have so many cold and stomach issues

Should we wear a face marks while drinking wine

Offline Davymar

« Reply #366 on: Yesterday at 07:41 PM »
[Should we wear a face marks while drinking wine/quote]

Yes, but don't forget to make a hole for the straw!

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:43 PM by Davymar »

Offline Sangriaman

« Reply #367 on: Today at 12:04 AM »
Georgie and Davymar , looks like you are setting yourselves up as the forums comedy duo !!! But Iím having trouble working out which of you is the Fool and which is the Straight man ???? Not so much The Chuckle Brothers more like Dumb and Dumber.

Offline nophead

« Reply #368 on: Today at 09:26 AM »
We use First Defence nasal spray before flights and before going to busy places like concerts. It seems to work very well at preventing colds. No idea it it works for corvid-19 though.

Offline Davymar

« Reply #369 on: Today at 10:00 AM »
Georgie and Davymar , looks like you are setting yourselves up as the forums comedy duo !!! But Iím having trouble working out which of you is the Fool and which is the Straight man ???? Not so much The Chuckle Brothers more like Dumb and Dumber.
No doubt about your credentials, you are miserable! every forum has a Mr misery, you fit the bill, lighten up!

Offline Sangriaman

« Reply #370 on: Today at 12:53 PM »
Like most normal people I find no amusement in large scale public health threats , especially when you consider who is most at risk : the very young and the elderly. I also take no pleasure from hearing that peopleís holidays will be ruined by this outbreak either. Interestingly there is no mention of the Vacuous or the Slow witted being especially at risk from this Virus : so Davymar and Georgie you should both be safe for now .

Offline Davymar

« Reply #371 on: Today at 01:25 PM »
We will be out there next week, are we worried? not at all, so wind your neck in and get a life, and stop moaning, this board is meant to be lighthearted.

Online pilgrim

• Doing Good Works
« Reply #372 on: Today at 02:23 PM »
I think it is a good thing you are coming to LG, people are not going into Las Americas area. The Italian chap who is infected, had been on holiday for 6 days before being isolated. Hope he didn't take a trip to see the cliffs!

Offline Davymar

« Reply #373 on: Today at 02:44 PM »
I think it is a good thing you are coming to LG, people are not going into Las Americas area. The Italian chap who is infected, had been on holiday for 6 days before being isolated. Hope he didn't take a trip to see the cliffs!

I think the main possible worry, are the flights returning to the UK, will you be sharing a flight with those who have been under quarantine? ie, the ones who they have yet to fly home, no one seems to know when they will get sent home, i noticed on the news that one family had attempted to escape, but they were caught, this could be more of a problem i suppose.
We have every intention of enjoying our holiday, as we always do, there is nothing we can do about it :)

Online pilgrim

• Doing Good Works
« Reply #374 on: Today at 02:56 PM »
If it spreads the way it has in North Italy, and I pray it does not. It could be terrible for the Island. The Uk and other governments will stop flights coming out. And you can't blame them. Were home next week, and am pleased. Which is not usually the case!