Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Restrictions  (Read 10067 times)

Offline unhappy

Re: Restrictions
« Reply #330 on: November 18, 2020 »
Advertisement
BULLSHIT, has only 3 letters to spell it correctly not 5, I am feeling miserable again.

Offline Mary

« Reply #331 on: November 18, 2020 »
Please everyone donít give an obvious troll any more of your time.heís enjoying himself by winding you all up and pushing buttons, ignore him.

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #332 on: November 18, 2020 »
Please everyone donít give an obvious troll any more of your time.heís enjoying himself by winding you all up and pushing buttons, ignore him.

Well said Mary, if we all ignore him, donít answer anything he posts, he will eventually move onto another site.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #333 on: November 18, 2020 »
Or you cannot expect the truth

I only come on here for holiday information and found people that don't

A troll are you joking

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #334 on: November 18, 2020 »
Georgie , I don't think that you are welcome on this medium as you continue to bore the pants off us with your gobbledegook. Now go and read your holiday brochures. 

Offline blarer

« Reply #335 on: November 19, 2020 »
well said Edward Bear.

Offline pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
« Reply #336 on: November 19, 2020 »
What a miserable OLD bunch you are, lighten up or get lost! It's all C R A P P Y enough everywhere at the
moment, your all like the KKK, not hiding behind a robe but a keyboard. Sorry if Georgie doesn't come up to your intellect or vocabulary levels!
Maybe you should take a sedative and have a lie down, or wake up and get a LIFE!

Offline Mary

« Reply #337 on: November 19, 2020 »
We are all hiding behind a keyboard as you put it Pilgrim, you included although some of us do use our proper names.
You mentioned lack of intellect and vocabulary as a reason for people getting fed up with Georgies posts, surely   you donít need to be intellectual to be a troll, just a trouble maker fits the description.

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #338 on: November 19, 2020 »
Pilgrim, you neednít apologise to me for Georgie not reaching my heights of intellect or vocabulary, he could do that himself. But no, he clearly doesnít reach any heights of any social or educational standards. His posts are repetitive, misspelt, mistyped, boring, lacking content and totally unnecessary.  His one aim is to annoy and cause upset on what by and large is a very useful base for answering questions and learning information on the area around and including LG, this is what it was designed for.

I am old, I am hopefully discerning, and I always aim to be polite and respectful of othersí opinions. If Iíve got nothing useful to say on this site I donít post. You may champion people like GEORGIE, for whatever reason. Some of us are totally fed up with his posts, opinions, constant request for Ďupdate of worksí. With your encouragement we will have to endure his needless posts for much longer.

Offline unhappy

« Reply #339 on: November 19, 2020 »
I don't need to add anymore, well said ladies.

Offline losgiganteskid

« Reply #340 on: November 19, 2020 »
Perhaps Georgie and Pilgrim are one and the same person.  It has been known on this website in the past (all may be not what it seems !!)
I wanted to be the Cincinnati Kid - but couldn't spell it

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #341 on: November 19, 2020 »
LGK I don't think so.  Look at the stats.

Me 14 years a member     1188 posts  average .228

Pilgrim 13 years a member 1034 posts average .221

Georgie 4 years a member  1174 posts average .712

I rest my case. Empty vessels make the most noise. QED

Offline Georgie

« Reply #342 on: November 19, 2020 »
Edward your statistics are better than the covid 19 statistics

My post getting expensive has 70080 views that is a record for the site for people wanting to know what is going on

Stick to the jokes you used to post please

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #343 on: November 19, 2020 »
GEORGIE - reading your insulting remarks to Edward Bear  demonstrates as nothing else can to me, that you know b....r all about LG. Edward Beard is a legend in his own lifetime, those of us who used to go to Taganaste many years ago so well remember being entertained by him, and he is a legend. How very dare you!!!

Offline Georgie

« Reply #344 on: November 19, 2020 »
Insulting remarks

Sorry missed the point

Offline angiebabes

• Old Hand
« Reply #345 on: November 19, 2020 »
Insulting remarks

Sorry missed the point

YES YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU MISS THE POINT CONSTANTLY THATíS THE PROBLEM.

Offline frogeddy

• Old Hand
« Reply #346 on: November 19, 2020 »
angiebabies ... give it a rest....you're beginning to sound like an old has been groupie ...I know Mr Bear has told a few good jokes .. but a legend? really? Please find another hobby other than georgie bashing .... and if you do please keep it to yourself.

Offline pilgrim

• Looking forward to better times
« Reply #347 on: November 19, 2020 »
Angie what is wrong with you, Georgie has not been rude at all - YOU HAVE!  My mother in law got rude and insulting and then later diagnosed with early onset sadly, so she was forgiven.
And regards to Taganasti, we don't remember anyone being rude like you there. Generally a good bunch trying to get the Live music scene going! We would joke with Fred and Glynis (god bless them) that the place should be called Tastynasty, the only blessing was that you couldn't really see what you were eating with the dull lighting.
It costs nothing to be polite.
And you don't have to read a post by any particular person should you not wish!
GROW UP!

Offline unhappy

« Reply #348 on: November 19, 2020 »
I think the MORON meant extensive, as for the 70080, 70079 were to see what crap you are asking again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again, am I becoming boring, now you know what most of us think about your posts.

PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE JUST IGNORE HIS STUPID POSTS ALONG WITH ANYBODY ELSE HE HAS SUPPORT FROM AND IGNORE THEM, DON'T REPLY TO ANYTHING HE POSTS.

Offline nophead

« Reply #349 on: November 19, 2020 »
Was the Taganasti you speak of what is now the Bodegon La Caldera Portuguese restaurant on Calle Tajinaste?

Offline unhappy

« Reply #350 on: November 21, 2020 »
Back to restrictions, I see Tenerife has had their Special status extended until the 4th of December because of the large increase of covid cases.

Also with the chance of receiving the vaccine in January in the UK, it looks like our winter break my be put back this year