Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Restaurant ibericos  (Read 11065 times)

Offline magsnmike

• Old Hand
Re: Restaurant ibericos
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2018 »
It is referred to as the outside area, but I do not think its a smoking zone.  Its an outside area that you are able to enjoy the warm air and ambience, not someone's stale smoke. 

Offline Georgie

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2018 »
The newspapers are calling this type of reply

Snowflake

I live in a free society I think and don't comment on any comments from others that does not allow freedom of expression

Is los gigantes really that friendly or is it only a few that spoils it for the many

Offline magsnmike

• Old Hand
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2018 »
No "Snowflake" here Georgie.  Prefer to eat my food without cigarette smoke blowing all over me. Freedom of speech.

Offline javars

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2018 »
No "Snowflake" here Georgie.  Prefer to eat my food without cigarette smoke blowing all over me. Freedom of speech.

Got to agree, whilst I accept everyone has a choice, I do find it inconsiderate when sat next to non smokers.  Surely if you need a cigarette that bad you could step away from the table. After all it does stink  :)

ANGIE

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2018 »
How i agree with you two. People who smoke are entitled to. People who do not smoke are entitled to make that choice without becoming “passive smokers” involuntarily. Air is free for purpose, contaminated air costs money and health to those affected by pollutants including cigarette smoke. COPD, emphesema, asthma etc cause misery for thousands of people and is made unbearable by people who smoke without consideration for others.
You damage your health if you wish, but please leave us free to make our choice to stay as pollutant free as possible.

Offline javars

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2018 »
How i agree with you two. People who smoke are entitled to. People who do not smoke are entitled to make that choice without becoming “passive smokers” involuntarily. Air is free for purpose, contaminated air costs money and health to those affected by pollutants including cigarette smoke. COPD, emphesema, asthma etc cause misery for thousands of people and is made unbearable by people who smoke without consideration for others.
You damage your health if you wish, but please leave us free to make our choice to stay as pollutant free as possible.

I just don't like how it makes my clothes smell !!  ;)

Back on track tho, we ate at Ibericos and it was nice enough but I think Ive had better in other Restaurants.

Offline VictorM

• Old Hand
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2018 »
The only place to smoke is on their very small rear patio overlooking the inner courtyard of Bamboo Court.  Alternatively, the pavement.

Offline Georgie

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2018 »
Dear all

I totally agree that I should not smoke and it is terrible for others

However in Europe there are smoking areas for us to smoke in segregated areas and hopefully not to bother others that do not smoke

I know there are terrible deseases but with a smoking chip on my shoulder working in London the smog and car fumes must be worst than cigerettes

Therefore please let me smoke in the smoke zone and I must admit if people near me don't I always stand outside

Offline Georgie

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2018 »
By the way we really enjoy this resturant and can't wait to return

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2018 »
Georgie, I had you down as a reasonably bright person so perhaps you can explain as to how you can enjoy something which is killing you.

Offline pilgrim

• Doing Gods Work
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2018 »
Georgie, why don't you try vaping!

Offline Georgie

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2018 »
My eldest son as just bought me a vap to start using

Apologies in advance if I become miserable with some of my posts x

Offline Georgie

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2018 »
I have given up

Is the restaurant still open please

Offline javars

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2018 »
I have given up

Is the restaurant still open please

Well done Georgie, not sure about the restaurant tho.

Offline VictorM

• Old Hand
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2018 »
Ibericos is open Wednesday - Monday from 16.30 to about 22.30

Offline Georgie

« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2018 »
I thought the earlier post said it was closing

I hope not but when we are looking for apartments on the web site there  is a restaurant up for sale that looks like el Rincon

Surely no

Offline linda

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2018 »
Ibericos is open. Asturias has closed.