Media Player Los Gigantes!

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
91
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by nophead on October 09, 2020 »
I don't know what "capistious" means but the petition was started by medical and public health scientists and medical practitioners and 5,957 of the former and 12,182 of the latter have signed it.

Yes the virus is uncontrollable, so it is futile to try to control it and massively damaging to health, education and the economy.

It isn't a mass killer because worst case it will kill less than 1% of the population. Most of the other 99% will die from one of the mass killers, which are cancer, heart disease and dementia plus the other far more dangerous things like air pollution.
92
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by unhappy on October 09, 2020 »
By your term " nonsense ", I expect your advice is capistious to all the medical people that know this virus is uncontrollable and a mass killer, ( Trump is looking for a right or left hand assistant all his are dropping like flies ) I would apply if I was you.

My wife & myself would like to thank you for the possible death sentence by yours & others irresponsible actions.

WE WILL NOT BE SIGNING.

And Georgie you have been so quite we thought you had been looking for your brain, alas NO. 
93
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by Georgie on October 09, 2020 »
It might get worse

The volcano in Iceland is due to erupt again

Remember 2011 when all flights were grounded
94
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by Samijoe on October 09, 2020 »
Just signed it. So has hubby and 2 friends.
95
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by janey on October 09, 2020 »
signed
96
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by Foxy on October 09, 2020 »
Couldn't agree more with the Declaration  - also signed
97
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by pilgrim on October 08, 2020 »
Thanks Nophead! Signed
98
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by nophead on October 08, 2020 »
EasyJet are still flying at the moment. According to flightradar the Manchester flight is just about to land at TFS.

I got a second email from them saying our November flight out is later in the day. So our trip is getting slightly shorter at each end, if it flies at all.

In the meantime there is a petition to sign if you want all this nonsense to stop. https://gbdeclaration.org/
99
General Discussion / Re: Restrictions
« Last post by unhappy on October 08, 2020 »
Looks like our visit to Tenerife this month is off, rang Tui today after the email they sent last week about the air bridge, they can not tell me if it is going or not, although Ryanair are still flying, must be short of a few bob after paying all those customers back that he thought he did not have too.

Jet2 are now not flying until the 1st November, but the way this virus is spreading again across the world it looks like we are going to be back in total lock down again fairly soon.
100
For Sale/Wanted / Re: Highchair and Changing Mat
« Last post by cs on October 07, 2020 »
The highchair has been sold
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]