Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Weather??????????????????  (Read 2492 times)

RichB

Weather??????????????????
« on: June 11, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Hi all, I have been looking at the Los Gigantes webcam (11/06/09) and it looks as though its been raining????, or, is it condensation in the camera???
    We're out in three weeks, so hopefully the weather should be pretty good?? 8) We have been there (LG) 5 or 6 times now at all different times of year and have found that November offered the best weather, whilst May was just about decent......

Roll on three weeks.........Feels like we're coming home......... ;)

Offline Julie Scott

• Old Hand
    Re: Weather??????????????????
    « Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Hi RichB

i wouldn't worry re the weather.... we always go the same time each year, which is 3 weeks tuesday... and we always have lovely weather.  Whether it be abit cloudy it will still be very hot....  and lets face it, the weather in Los Gigantes is gonna be a hell of a lot nicer than the UK weather??

Might see u over there... if not enjoy your holdiay.

Regards

Julie x x

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Weather is beautiful at present and it looks settled. The camera at the moment is poo.
    Exchange rate at the tennis club this morning was 1.14.

RichB

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Weather is beautiful at present and it looks settled. The camera at the moment is poo.
    Exchange rate at the tennis club this morning was 1.14.

Yes, shame about the camera, could be better positioned and maybe cleaned at the same time??
    The exchange rate is slowly picking up, could hit the 1.20 by early July..
    Three weeks tomorrow (if flights go ok) we'll be sat over looking the harbour from the apartment balcony in Poblado Apts.. I know you shouldnt wish you life away, by roll on the 3rd July................................

willow

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • RichB
       Take your key board to Custom Built Computers. They have an office on the marina in Los Gigantes.
       However I suspect the sticky key is not worth repairing; keyboards are cheap enough to buy anyway.
       Hope that solves your problem.

RichB

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • RichB
       Take your key board to Custom Built Computers. They have an office on the marina in Los Gigantes.
       However I suspect the sticky key is not worth repairing; keyboards are cheap enough to buy anyway.
       Hope that solves your problem.

Problem??? Ha ha, its you who obviously has the problem...
    Yes I know the shop very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)