Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Visiting Los Gigantes in May 2008  (Read 2924 times)

Janine

Visiting Los Gigantes in May 2008
« on: March 02, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Hi everyone i am new to this site i have been  to L G before but that was 2 years ago in Feb. This year i am goin in May . I was just wandering if anyone has been in may or have heard what the weather is like then and whats goin on around then?? Thanks  :)
    « Last Edit: March 02, 2008 by Janine »

Offline amibovvered

Re: Visiting Los Gigantes in May 2008
    « Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • May is usually a great month for good weather.  It tends to be a little quieter than the winter months as most, if not all, of the "Swallows" migrate back to the UK.  At least you will be able to find a parking spot in the village though!

Offline Dolly Diver

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • For "what's on locally" in the area keep an eye on "programme of events" on this message board.  It is updated as I get the information.

Janine

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Thanks much appreciated and i will keep a look out for the events. Just to be a pain 2 other questions because it was mentioned it's a lot quieter than some of the other months all the bars and restaurants are still all open in may aren't they?? Just because unless we went on day trips we stayed in Los G for all our eating / drinking nights out. and secondly i went to Lorro park last time and on the volcano outing but this time i fancy a shopping trip clothes wise are there anything like that i can go on? thanks again. :)

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Get the El Mar bus to Santa Cruz and have a day in El Corte Ingles. Make sure that you have yours and his credit cards with you.

Offline boadicea

• regular contributor
    « Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Could someone tell me more about getting the El Mar bus to Santa Cruz, please? Is it a regular run? Where do you catch it? How much does it cost? Do you have book in advance? How long do you have in the city? etc.

Offline maps

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Have a look at el mar services website all the info is on there plus a uk phone number if you want to talk to someone
    EVERYDAY WHEN I WAKE UP, I THANK THE LORD I'M WELSH