Things we are looking forward to doing when we arrive on the 17th:-
1. Having our first breakfast in Pilgrims with the warm sun on our backs looking out to sea without listening to gloom and doom.
2. Ignore the exchange rate and have a jolly good holiday as we've waited all year for this (ignore exchange rate!)
3. Sink teeth into a prime fillet steak at El Pozo's.
4. Sup several red Murphy's at the bamboo bar followed by an Indian at Krishna's.
5.Watch sun go down and fireworks go up on New Years Eve from our balcony at El Marquess Palace.
6. Watch Birmingham City spank Reading on the 20th in Charlie's Bar followed by a pizza from Fettucini's. (feel free to come and join us)
7. Having a quiet night in with a DVD and a delivery from the Golden Chopsticks.... how boring
7. And 101 other Fab things .....
Am really looking forward to coming out to LG/PS for three weeks, everyone is fed up back here (understandably so) and we need to get away from the cold weather and dark nights.
P.S I've been reading the posts on the message board all year with great interest and finally have now decided to take the plunge with this debut message.
That's all folks....... see you soon.