Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: tajinaste  (Read 1909 times)

mealy hen

tajinaste
« on: April 01, 2012 »
  • Publish
  • I have been accused of telling people not to go to tajinaste due to salmonella poisoning to put the record straight Fred and I employed Cookie for 21/2 years in all that time Cookie was an excellent employee and a very valued member of our team and as such Fred and I can not fault the quality of this mans work.
    To the person or persons who have spread the malicious rumours in Los gigiantes you should be ashamed for the damage that you have done to the employees both in the kitchen and to the musicians and myself                                                                                                                              I personally am disgusted by your actions. Tajinaste has been the love of both fred and my lives in the past and we wish Paul all the success in the future. For the record I still receive reservations on the old tajinaste telefone number which I personally pass to Paul whoever you are please stop goodluck Paul.

Offline losgiganteskid

Re: tajinaste
    « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012 »
  • Publish
  • It's the first I have heard about salmonella viz a viz Tajinaste - but we all have now !   :-\\
    I wanted to be the Cincinnati Kid - but couldn't spell it