Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Summer Flights 2009  (Read 4047 times)

BL

Summer Flights 2009
« on: October 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Easyjet are releasing their Summer Timetable from Manchester on 3rd November and from London Gatwick on 1st December.

grockle

Re: Summer Flights 2009
    « Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • They still do not appear to have released availability for April 2009 yet !
    Perhaps they are just having a good laugh wondering what they can possibly get away with ?

At this rate it'll be Falstaff's Cayuco Cruises for us to get to the island !

Perhaps April is 'Summer' to easyJet ?

TraceyRich

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • I have just bought some flights for next September. They were quite cheap with ThomsonFly - much cheaper than some of the other airlines.

Offline losjack

• Old Hand
    « Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Easyjet site is worth waiting for. We are coming out 16th Nov, booked with easyjet when fares were released in July for ?60 each return!! I remember paying 5x this many years ago

sebastian

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Having the experience of XL behind us this year and i fear more to come in the next few months according to BA Chairman maybe booking so far in advance these days is a little worrying and to be frank no-one would have thought that XL would have gone under and with this economic down turn be very carefull who you choose??????????
    rumour says that even easyjet and monarch are both in a sticky patch..........
    The only company execs smiling are those of BP and other oil companies who to be honest dont really care about us mere mortals...

worried and concerned

SEB :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline maps

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • You don?t have to tell me about X L Sebastian, >:(

as for monarch I?d build my own bloody plane out of lollypop sticks before I?d fly with them again  :D   
    EVERYDAY WHEN I WAKE UP, I THANK THE LORD I'M WELSH

sebastian

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Sorry to say but if your a scandi flyer they today have there very own XL today as another airline bites the dust from Denmark as oil companies rich boys are tucking into another cuban cigar as there profits soar and so will airfares no doubt just as we get used to cheap flights to most european destinations...... PAH HUMBUG

RAMBO

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • I wouldn't get too concerned about Easyjet, their overheads are very low. I fly with them regularly and have just got an 65 pound return at the beginning of December. 

In a recent independent report it stated that their finances were very strong, so strong in face, that they have just ordered several NEW aircraft to increase the number of longer haul flights.

At this time in the travel industry, smaller Companies seem to be bearing up the best.

sebastian

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Take your point but XL had orders in for 10 new aircraft and we all know what happened there
    As for any report remember Xl were trying to refinance upto the 11th hour so all i say is be wary.

Speaking to a client  of mine today he says the worse may still be to come as many large businesses have to refinance within the next 18 months and with there stock and assets at an all time low remember billions have been wiped off stock this will prove a tough market so be careful unless your loaded and you dont really care!!!!

Offline losjack

• Old Hand
    « Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • If it is over ?100 in total pay by credit card then the card company will refund the money if the airline goes bust.

BL

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Easyjet update tonight...Liverpool, Manchester and East Mids will be released tomorrow.....

sebastian

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Well i don't know if anyone saw SKYNEWS.Com the boss of RYANAIR said that IN THE WHOLE OF EUROPE only 4 companies may well survive this but what does he know just be careful folks thats all i would say regardless of paying by credit card or not it still takes upto 6 months to get it back. What i would recommend is some advanced swimming lessons ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

poolepirate

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Check out the Ryanair website. New routes to Tenerife South.

swede

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • After trawling through all the websites i've just booked with easyjet for august next year. We always usually fly over with monarch but these tickets were almost 200 pounds cheaper than the nearest quote. I will just have to take many deep breaths, think of the oasis and try not to think of the stampede onto the plane when boarding starts!