Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: spanish lessons  (Read 1656 times)

t l c

spanish lessons
« on: August 26, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Does anyone know if the local council still hold their spanish classes and where they are held, how much, how many weeks etc etc. I do not want one to one lessons,I have had them before, for me personally I prefer a class situation.

Falstaff

Re: spanish lessons
    « Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • You?ve missed the boat.

?The municipality of Villa Historical of Santiago del Teide, through its Department of Culture and Tourism, organizes a Spanish course for Foreigners beginning next July 1 and end on September 30 and which will be held in the Public Library Puerto de Santiago.

The course, which will be divided into basic level, elementary and advanced will take place 2 days a week, lasting 2 hours each day.  The course price is 180 euros, including the material.

Entries can be made at the Tourist Office of Playa de La Arena.  For more information there is a phone that is enabled 922-86-03-48.  At the end of the diploma course will be delivered over it.? 

If you don?t mind travelling you could enquire about courses run by other Councils. Arona Council?s course which is a lot cheaper (50 Euros)  runs from February to May.

http://www.arona.org/portal/fdes_d4_v1.jsp?nivel=1400&contenido=13650&tipo=6&language=en

Personally, I have always found a good phrase book to be quite adequate.