Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: spanish driving license  (Read 2110 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


spanish driving license
« on: December 12, 2006 »
  • Publish
  • After being stopped by the police they asked if I was resident and as I am,I produced my residencia, the officer told me that I must by law after 6 months of residency here have a Spanish license, does any one know anything on this subject and has anybody exchanged their UK license for a Spanish one? I don't know what the procedure is, but I am keen to stay on the 'right side of the law'.


    Re: spanish driving license
    « Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006 »
  • Publish
  • You can apply for a Canje -  which means you trade your licence in or you can in some cases "inscript it" which means that you register your current licence with the authorities
    If you live here then your are breaking UK law by falsely declaring your permanent address on the driving licence .
    If you dont have Spanish you may need help with the application, medical etc contact me by private mail if you want more detailed info