Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: San Francisco de los Animales - Sponsored Walk - Sun 15th June 2008  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Dolly Diver

Asociac?on San Francisco de los animals are organising a Sponsored fun walk on Sunday 15th June 2008 ? With or without dogs. Suitable for all ages.

Commencing 9.30am from the Gran Melia Palacio De Isora (new hotel in Alcala) to Pilgrims Bar in Playa arena.

Sandwiches for walkers kindly sponsored by Stuart ? Pilgrims bar

For further information call into the Hair Gallery, The Arcade, Los Gigantes for sponsorship forms. Tel Allison 617697761

All monies raised will be used for the benefit of strays & abandoned animals within the Municipality of Santiago del Teide.

allison

i would like to thank everyone for their support. it turned out to be a very good day. we raise a quite a lot of money and we still have money to be handed in. i would like to say a big thank you to stewart at pligrims for having us all, and for feeding us all, again many thanks will let you know how much we raised in full when i know myself. and the biggest thanks goes to judith for all her hard work.  :-*

Offline Dolly Diver

Read the story, and see the pics on their new news blog on their web site

http://sanfranciscoanimales.losgigantes.com/news/