Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: gym  (Read 2945 times)

billy muscles

gym
« on: April 27, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • HI every one just to let you know the hotel playa arena gym is now open bigger and better
    The new open hours  8 til 8 monday to friday  9 til 6 saturdays and 9 til 12 sundays
    We have a separate cardio room as well as a aircondition gym we are open to residents and no.residents for more info phone 922860832

Offline DaRKeTaMiN

• regular contributor
    • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
      • Tenerife Guide
    Re: gym
    « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • The hotel playa arena gym has permission to advertise on the message board

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Thank you for the answer DaRKeTaMiN.

billy muscles

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • As this site is to provide a service for residents and non residents of the island, this week we would like to inform everybody about our classes at your local gym:

Tuesday - power yoga   
    Wednesday - Core Stability (all ages)
    Friday - tap dancing

All new gym members recieve a free introduction course and a personlal one to one training session with the seniour fitness instructor, with 25% descount for retired resenidents and non residents.

Thanks very much for all your comments, hope you all have a nice day.  :)

Offline Dolly Diver

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Full information about the gym and their facilities is being prepared and will be included on our news blog in the next day or so.  A link from this page will be given.  Keep watching.

Offline Dolly Diver

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • I?ve been feeling a bit sorry for myself lately.  Over the past 5 years sitting in an office at a computer most of the day, not diving as much as I used to, well the lbs have crept on.  Come on girls, you know what I am talking about. That lovely dress in the back of the wardrobe, with a broken zip, because you tried to squeeze into it! 

You don?t seem to notice the weight gain from 1 year to the next but when I think of my weight 5 years ago to now????well that?s why I?m feeling sorry for myself.

A couple of weeks ago I heard from friends that Billy Munday (Billy Mussels to most of us) had taken over the management of the Art of Life Gym at the Playa Arena Hotel.  ?Get fit with us, it?s good fun? I was told ? so I did and yes I do enjoy the work outs.  Billy has given me an exercise programme.  It was hard work at first but as you get fitter it?s easier and more enjoyable.  A diet sheet was offered, but I prefer to just eat sensibly and not follow a strict diet.  I have lost 2kg already ? six more to go!!!!

For more information about the facilities (with photos) see our news http://losgigantes.com/news/?p=370
    « Last Edit: April 30, 2008 by Dolly Diver »