Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Fun scrabble Night 2008  (Read 2216 times)

Offline JB

• Old Hand
Fun scrabble Night 2008
« on: March 07, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Well, for all of you that either attended or heard about our Fun scrabble night held in November  2007.   Guess what??   We have decided to hold another one by popular demand.   I know its very early to announce this but the early bird catches the worm, or word.
    So it will be held this year on Monday 10th November 2008 at the Chicken Shack.  Price will be 25.00 euros playing scrabble and to include another wonderful buffet, or 12.50 euros just for buffet. Prizes for the winner, runner up and highest score in one playof the night. Tickets are limited. so if you want to join in, they are available through JB, on 922850087. Or later will be on sale at the shack  All proceeds are for Associacion San Francisco de los Animales. What a great cause. Last year this turned out to be a very enjoyable evening, thank you all who attended or donated.

Offline JB

• Old Hand
    Re: Fun scrabble Night 2008
    « Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Well so much for the response to the Scrabble night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Don't forget its on 10th November at the Chicken shack.  Half the tickets are now sold so please act quick.   Scrabble and buffet 25 euros,   buffet only12.50 euros.   Tickets available from JB on 922850087 or at the shack from Sunday 20th July.  Last year was a great success, and we hope to repeat that. Its in aid of "ASOCIACION SAN FRANCISCO DE LOS ANIMALES, SANTIAGO DEL TEIDE BRANCH."  If you care about abandoned  Animals and Can spell, please help.  Many thanks.   JB. 
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2008 by JB »

Offline amibovvered

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • I kare abuot annimals but I carnt spel four luv knorr munnie.

Offline JB

• Old Hand
    « Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Well Ambibovvered you could just come for the Buffet and a bit of fun,  All donations are greatly received.   Thanks  for the comment.