Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Energy Certificates In Spain  (Read 1336 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Energy Certificates In Spain
« on: June 20, 2013 »
  • Publish
  • Hello all,
                 We at PJ Electrical & Building Services try to bring you the most competitive, yet professional service with all your building needs, one of them recently being Energy Certificates.

    As from 01-06-2013 if you are Selling, Renting or advertising a property for either you will require an Energy Efficiency Certificate, and i will explain what this is....

    It consists of an architect (aparejador) coming to your property and taking some time drawing up and taking notes of the way your house is built, which materials have been used, wall thickness, texture, lighting, space, natural light per square metre and so on.

    The architect then goes and draws up all the plans and calculates your Efficiency evaluation from A-G, A is highest. There is no pass or fail, the result of this certificate is purely for the rental tenant or property buyer to see and view at their own will.

    You will have to pay a small tax to the government, which we do ourselves on your behalf, so you dont have to, then they will sign and stamp it and get it back to us.

    We charge by the exact square metre size of your house (internally) so if you would like more information please contact me.

    We have now done many certificates, and we can guarantee you will get it to you within 10 working days, and the good thing is we work weekends!! so that includes saturdays and sundays!

    Thank You

    PJ Electrical & Building Services Team