Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: DINGOS DOGS CHARITY EVENT SUN 10TH MAY 2009 1PM  (Read 2673 times)

jessegaron

Hi folks just letting you know i am in the process of organising a charity event in aid of dingos dogs, the time date and venue are yet to be agreed but i wll keep you informed of any progress, i should know within the next couple of days, i am looking for anyone that can offer prizes to raffle off and also if there are any entertainers out their who can spare 15-20 mins of their time to help a great cause, i will be doing a spot myself and any more would be much appreciated.

the venue is more than likely to be in Callao Salvaje as i have a bar that is interested in letting us have a charity night there, monies raised will go towards buying Phil from dingos dogs a cheap car or van that he can use to get around to pick things up for the sanctuary, if anyone has a cheap car or van please let me know and we will see what we can raise to buy it,
the sanctuary is always in need of old bedding ,towels, plastic sheeting, wood etc to build kennels and keep the dogs warm on the cold nights, anything offered is much appreciated, thanks in advance all the best Jesse.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009 by jessegaron »

Offline Dolly Diver

Re: DINGOS DOGS CHARITY EVENT
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • I will always give a voucher for a Try - A - Dive from Los Gigantes Diving Centre.  Just send me a private message whenever you have a fund raising event with a raffle and I will email you the voucher.

Our own PM from "It's Immaterial" would do a spot for your cause. Again send us an email with details of venue and time and he will help out if he can.

jessegaron

Hi folks just letting you know we are having a charity afternoon in aid of Dingos Dogs in tenerife, we need to raise a much cash as possible so anyone that can donate either money or prizes to raffle or auction off please get in touch asap also we need entertainers that can spare a few minutes of their time for a worthy cause it would be much appreciated, the venue is the Bar La Nota in Callao Salvaje  on Sunday the 10th of may and the event starts at 1.00PM, EVERYONE WELCOME

Full details of line up to come shortly cheers Jesse.
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2009 by jessegaron »

poolepirate

Please confirm date as being 10th May.
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2009 by poolepirate »

jessegaron

A date would be good when you get one.

it was in the title of the thread but i have put it in the thread itself now cheers.

poolepirate

Sorry, I was being silly! I will support the event.

jessegaron

not silly at all you had a valid pont, thanks for offering to support, all the best Jesse.

jessegaron

it was a bit quiet on the day but we were up against a lot of football still we managed to raise 160 euros for dingos which is better than nothing, thanks to everyone who supported us, the bar La Nota, Dave Micheals, The Fender Boys, thanks also to the dive centre in los gigantes for donating a try dive, the blarney stone in playa la rena for donating a carvery meal for two and scoobys in pto santiago for donating a breakfast for two,  and everyone who turned up on the day.