Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: British Nationals living in Spain - important press release  (Read 1786 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Dolly Diver

  • Sr. Member
  • *
  • Posts: 1422
According to a press release from the British Embassy in Madrid, as of April 1st 2008, British nationals who permanently reside in Spain, now have to present the Spanish equivalent of a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) if they require medical treatment whilst visiting the UK, or any other EU member state.

See full information on our news blog