Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: puerto santiago fiesta 2008  (Read 3863 times)

early bird

puerto santiago fiesta 2008
« on: November 04, 2007 »
  • Publish
  • Please can anyone tell me when the fiesta is on in 2008 i know its July but need to know exact dates so i can book flights.
    Thanks

NikkiGQ

Re: puerto santiago fiesta 2008
    « Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007 »
  • Publish
  • Hola Early Bird.

The puerto de Santiago fiesta is always the week that the 15th of July falls in as this is the day of "nuestra se'f1ora del Carmen" the patron saint of Puerto de santiago and the local fisherman.

The same goes for the Alcala fiesta which is always the week of the 15th of August which is the day of the patron saint Candelaria.

Ciao for now.

early bird

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007 »
  • Publish
  • THANKS  NIKKIGQ I WILL NOW BOOK UP AND LOOK FORWARD TO COMING NEXT YEAR.
    CHEERS EARLY BIRD

pedro

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007 »
  • Publish
  • Fiesta de la Virgen del Carmen
    16 de julio

sorry  nikkigq  if  you  are  going to give info, please  give it  right  or  do not bother, the date is the 16th july NOT the 15th  as  you have said. You  sould have known that,  you have only  been living here for about 10 years

NikkiGQ

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007 »
  • Publish
  • Pedro ! you really are an obnoxious piece of ****

All you ever do is critisize or find fault, go and crawl back under your rock, or sink to the bottom of the sea as you are obviously a bottom dweller !!!!

Awfully sorry Early bird, YES "nuestra se'f1ora del Carmen is the 16th of July !!!! one day out oops !

Ciao for now xx

poolepirate

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007 »
  • Publish
  • Now, now Nikki.

You do seem to hold yourself above as THE expert on all things so the fact that you are not always the big I am must have come as a bit of a shock to you. Please take criticism with graciousness an attribute that you do not appear to achieve.

There is absolutely no need to resort to the type of language that you have responded with.

A lady you may think you are but a lady you are not.

pedro

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007 »
  • Publish
  • thankyou poolepirate
    Dear nikki
    it  might  be  only  1 day too  you  but  it  could  mean
    1 day too late  for the fiesta.
    And there  is no need for  that sort of reaction thankyou
    verymuch. Only stating  tha facts.

NikkiGQ

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007 »
  • Publish
  •  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    jajajajajajajajajajajaja !

If you read my reply, you will see no foul language is used, as you say I wouldnt lower myself to some peoples standards !

Poole pirate, Im not a know it all, just helping out the tourists back to this area, Sorry if I was a day out. Maybe you could teach Pedro English.
    And who are you to critisize whos a lady or gentleman ,!!!! GET YOU !!!! criticon !
    Live and let live ! lifes too short ! move on.

Ciao for now.

wags

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007 »
  • Publish
  • NikkiGQ  you could have called him a chicken, that would have been useing FOWL LANGUAGE
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2007 by wags »

NikkiGQ

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007 »
  • Publish

• Thanks Wags you made me laugh, some people are really full of themselves arent they ;D

I do promise to behave in the future ! and not give information thats one day out !!!! look at the response it got ! Tee Hee !

Ciao for now xx