Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: THe Wine Bar  (Read 3932 times)

john

THe Wine Bar
« on: December 27, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Is the Wine Bar still open or has it gone bust

Hygroscopio

Re: THe Wine Bar
    « Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • The only thing that is busting at The Wine Bar is the seams, Mrs G. and I went there last night, But we couldn?t get a table, they were full (8.15pm) so we tried earlier tonight (8.00pm) this time we got one, it was just as well because by 9pm the restaurant was again full. Our meals were excellent.
    We have the grandchildren over soon, so we have booked for the New Year when they can see Mr Beep Beep and his dancing poodles (not quite my ??cup of tea?? but the kids love them. Secretly, so does Mrs G.)

P.S. the current exchange rate is terrible !

freddy

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • oh please hygroscopio, your having a laugh ??? ???

Hygroscopio

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • O.K. Freddy, I admit it. I am also a devotee of the dancing poodles. They truly are magnificent.
    Not only have they the talent to win next year?s  the ?X Factor? but also should walk away with the ?Strictly Come Dancing? title.
    Maybe they could handle the economy better than Darling and Brown.

##   VOTE  POODLE   ##      You know it makes sense

amunette

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • I really need to make an effort to see the poodles next time in LG!!!! Sod the food, sounds like the poodles kick a**  ;D What about Mr Beep Beep though? Bit worried he wears clown clothes or suchlike and I have a clown phobia  :o

magsnmike

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Am I dreaming or is there a "poodle show" that we have been missing all these years!!! Roll on Tuesday, even with the rain.

Offline MSSMILEYBBW

• regular contributor
    « Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Where the Wine Bar was is now called Tipsys. The wine bar has moved to the Harbour Club. My parents went there for a meal last week and said it was outstanding, the service fantastic, the food beautiful, very attentive staff. They loved it, one more week to go over here so we are all going down there to eat.
    BOOK UP. They managed to get the last table at 7.40pm so it?s really popular.

amunette

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Noooooooo MSSMILEYBBW , you'll miss the poodles, they are at The Wine Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!  How can you put food quality above entertainment?!!

****DISCLAIMER****  Not saying Tipsys is better food or vice versa, never ate in either!!