Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: Little Italy  (Read 3396 times)

Tyke

Little Italy
« on: October 27, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • We had a meal here last week and found the waiter to be very grumpy and ignorant.
    He slammed down my drink on the table and was chuntering away even though i was polite and smiling.
    We also got charged for bread and butter where other resteraunts provide it  complimentary, we dident ask for it either.
    Tipsy terrace was was good food and the bamboo bar was a great place to chill.
    The chinese takeawy near the bust stop gave good service but  the meal was poor due to the tough meat and microwaved meal that wasent very tasty.

trebleniner

Re: Little Italy
    « Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • We always found Little Italy good for food but a bit on the pricey side.

Is tipsy terrace new or have I just missed it previously???

Offline maps

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Tipsy terrace is the new name for the sports centre by the bus stop, new owners good food, well priced I recommend  you give it a  try
    EVERYDAY WHEN I WAKE UP, I THANK THE LORD I'M WELSH

webbs

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Totally agree with the service in Little Italy - we actually dared to ask for extra bread rolls and they only brought one so we said we would like one each and the second one was virtually thrown at us - we wouldn't have guessed that we were going to get stung for them! The waiter also took our bottle of wine away when there was half a glass left - when I pointed this out it was immediately drained into my glass - sediment and all - my poor wife didn't even get a look in!
    I must also say that the food was poor with only five prawns in the prawns in oil and chilli and a spaghetti napoli that looked and tasted very much like bolognaise - even the waiter who brought it thought it was bolognaise.
    I will never go to this restaurant again as there are so many other nice ones in the locality where you actually feel that your custom is valued.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2008 by webbs »

sebastian

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • After many years of dreadful and somewhat poor Italian food i cant believe this place has the cheek to mention ITALY as the food most of it which goes PING!!! has always recieved poor reports from most clients.....myself included

Tyke

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • I hope they end up going bust.
    The waiters sure have an attitude problem.

Andrew and Elaine

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Yep, what an over priced dump! Waiters are grumpy and parade around like they are superior to all! we had a terrible meal last year and would never venture back. Compared to the other excellent places to eat it's the pits!

Offline maps

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • I think we will be seeing the message

The owners of this establishment on longer allow comments good or bad about this restaurant   

Very shortly   ???
    « Last Edit: November 05, 2008 by maps »
    EVERYDAY WHEN I WAKE UP, I THANK THE LORD I'M WELSH