Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: It's Immaterial  (Read 4556 times)

Shania

It's Immaterial
« on: February 17, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Hi all, I'm back from the big freeze in the UK, What have I missed?  Anyway where are the boys playing at the moment someone said that they have more gigs now, Can anyone tell where, when etc.

when I was back in the UK, the music scene was great, but I missed the atmosphere of Tajinasti.

See you soon Boys

S

The PM

Re: It's Immaterial
    « Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Hi Shania you can find us at Tajinasti one Sunday, and on the alternative you will find us at The CourtYard By Barcelo Santiago we will be there this Week

look forward to seeing you.

The PM

The PM

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Just to let you all know It's Immaterial will be playing at Leonardos, in Las Americas near the starco centre and opposite the Sol Tenerife http://www.leonardostenerife.com/

from about 12.30pm on st Patrick's day March 17th. but before that don't forget we'll be at Tajinasti this sunday from 5pm.

Falstaff

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • The word on the calle  is that, It's Immaterial will be performing live on  the wireless on March 17th .

Can we have details please?

Shania

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Well it's been a while but the UK is so yuk i had to get back to Lg still one of my favorite places in the world. i am hoping the Band are still going can anyone tell me the lastest ?

The PM

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Hi Shania good to have you back It's Immaterial are at Sunday the 28th at Leonardos In Last Americas Opposite the Sol Tenerife and then everyother week for 2pm till 6pm ish also on the alternative Sundays We're at our Home gig of Tajinasti.

Shania

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Still in love with you guys, just love your music, those of you who didn't make it to Leonardos the boys were great the wether was fab and the drinks cool for LA prices. see you soon

xxxxxxxx Shania

The PM

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Hi Shania thanks for the compliments just so you know we are Tajinasti this Sunday 5th July from about 6pm just depends on what time the Wimbledon final finishes

Offline ANGIE

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • We're really envious of you all still being able to enjoy Tajinasti nights !  We've been back in England since end April and bored everyone rigid with our tales of our Friday nights up there.  Do miss the wonderful friendly atmosphere which you two manage to create, not to mention the playing and singing that you perform so enjoyably.  Roll on October we say !

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • ANGIE , I think that you are slightly confused. Friday nights at Tajinasti are run by The Stragglers.

Chrissi

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • What a fabulous night again this last Sunday at Tajinaste, the band were brilliant and Kevins drum solo amazing. Great food, great atmosphere, great crowd, lovely terrace with great views, very busy so you need to book a table. The band start around 6 ish and go on till 10.30 ish. Dont miss it.

Chrissi

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Just to clarify Edward bears comment about The Stragglers, they are at Tajinaste every other Friday night and are so so entertaining, not there every week, next one is this Friday 10th July, they are great fun and make for a really good night out. Helen Dickson Pride will be there on the alternate Friday's.  The Folk club has evolved into The Stragglers but they now do lots of different types of music including folk SOOOOO it is Music for Folk. Whatever your taste there is something for everyone.

Offline Edward Bear

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009 »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Chrissi for clarifying that.