Media Player Los Gigantes!

Author Topic: El Timon  (Read 3384 times)

RoyL

El Timon
« on: July 15, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Went to El Timon down by the Barcelo last night and had a seat on the terrace just as the sun was setting. What an amazingly good location. The food was also excellent as was the service. Well worth a visit in my opinion. I?ll be back!  :)

Judge John Deed

Re: El Timon
    « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • In my opinion this is the Best Restaurant in the area. Have tried them all and eat here at least once a week.

Good selection, good portions and not at all expensive and a Great View of the Sea and La Gomera.

A real Gem and not to be missed.

BL

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • El Timon is run by a lovely family. We have many friends recommend this restaurant, but unfortunatley each time we have dined there we have been disappointed with the main course. On each occasion the starters and desserts have been great ...however steaks have been very undercooked and the fish one evening was actually still frozen in the centre!!! Problems are always rectified immediately though.....

LaCochinillo

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008 »
  • Publish
  • Would also recommend El Timon, ate there recently (may have been the same evening as RoyL) and had very good meal

If you like pancakes, try the Kaiserschmaaren .. worth the wait although 1 between 2 is a good idea!